This is T-Emballage
T-Emballage AB was established in 1975. We develop customized packaging solutions, independently of materials, to find and ensure the best solution for our customers’ products and logistics. T-Emballage is part of Salix Group (listed on Nasdaq OMX Nordic under Volati AB).
T-Emballage’s head office and warehouse are located in Vetlanda, Sweden, and from here we supply industries in Sweden and the Nordics with packaging material. In recent years we have had good growth and we plan to grow further.
What we are looking for in new collaborations
Our products are carefully chosen and of high quality, and keeping our promise to our customers is important to us. Therefore, we are careful about which products we acquire. We thoroughly verify how and what they are made of, their qualities and, of course, the overall environmental impact.
A holistic perspective
We have a holistic perspective on our products and services, and we continuously strive to improve within design, manufacturing, recycling, safety, reclaims, and delivery. Thus, there are some aspects that we approach with specific care in order to live up to them.
Meeting future demands
To us, it’s important to work closely with our suppliers to develop and improve products and solutions according to market needs. Therefore, we are looking for suppliers who will strive to grow together with us and have the ambition to live up to market demands that might occur in the future.
What does it take to become a supplier to us?
To meet future demands and to continue our growth journey, we are constantly looking for new partners to cooperate with. Our minimum requirements for our suppliers are as follows:
- Fulfils ISO 140001 or equivalent
- Fulfils ISO 9001 or equivalent
- FSC certified (only paper-based products)
- A clear, general ambition to develop more sustainable products and to strive towards circular material handling.
- Ensure the products produced, does not have a concentration above the threshold limit of 0,1% (by wight) of substances of Very High Concern (SVHC), listed on the ECHA website (http://echa.europa.eu/candidatelist-table)
- Ensure that we fulfil the responsibility for sold products according to SFS 2021:1004.
If your are interested in cooperating with us and meet our requirements, please read our Code of Conduct, and fill in your information. We look forward to hearing from you, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.